We've had a strangely rainy December here in Minnesota. Is there snow where you are? Ours is mostly gone, but there's still plenty of time for a white Christmas.
I put together another Five Things Friday post to round out this busy week.
1. I know the real vs. fake Christmas tree debate can rage passionately, but here are some clever, outside-the-box ideas for alternative Christmas trees!
2. Just look at this attic apartment decorated for Christmas. What do you think? Too much white? Or just perfect?
3. Treasuring God in Our Traditions by Noël Piper is a wonderful book. Get one for yourself and one to give as a gift. You'll want to share it!
4. Switching to paint colors: I've told ya many times how much I like Healing Aloe by Benjamin Moore. This week, my sister-in-law sent me this photo. She was going through an old folder of pages she had saved from magazines and this is from House Beautiful. How's that for a description? Wow!
5. Back to Christmas decorating: 11 IKEA holiday decorating ideas worth stealing.
Have a great weekend, you guys!